Our main floor hall is a rental facility that is home to such long running events as Africa Dance, Celluloid Social Club, Atomicon and Pacific Bluegrass Heritage. We welcome all kinds of events, from private weddings to birthdays, theatre productions to live music, book launches to DJ events.
Our venue was completely renovated in 2012 and features a contemporary, updated bar, performance stage & green room. An intimate and versatile space, our hall is a unique venue for a wide range of events.
Room Rental (includes up to 2 bar staff & security for your event):
Monday - Thursday $400
Friday, Saturday & Sunday $550
*rate covers 5 hours of operation, extra hours are $50/hour
**Cash bar, 19+
Room Rental (renter is responsible for securing a Special Event License, Liquor Liability Insurance. any Liquor & SIR Servers)
Monday - Thursday $550
Friday, Saturday & Sunday $800
- Sound System Rental $100 for DJ/device plug-in or $150 for live music
- Sound Tech $175 for live music
- Projector Rental $50
- (For Renter-Run Bar) Glassware Rental $50
- (For Renter-Run Bar) Draft Unit Rental $25
All rentals are subject to the following music licensing fees:
For Live Performance Events (DJs & Live Music)
- SOCAN $31.04 without dancing or $66.27 with dancing. If there is a door admission charged, a minimum fee of $39.20 applies.
For Non-Performance Events (Playing pre-Recorded Music)
- ReSound $13.30 without dancing or $26.63 with dancing.
- The hall has a capacity of 132 people, all staff and performers included.
- Renters are responsible for set up and take down of their event. We have staff available at a fee to take care of this should you not wish to.
- Use of our lounge chairs & cocktail tables, highboy stools & tables, and booth benches & tables are included in the rental.
- The sound system rental includes a 24-channel sound board, monitors, on stage snake, 5 x 58 Shure microphones, microphone stands and a 4 par can lighting rig and board.
If you are interested in renting the Hall, give us a call at 604-876-7128 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org